Information related to data processing as per Articles 13 and 14 GDPR
Designation and purpose of data processing
Designation of processing:
BlueSecur app for controlling devices compatible with BlueSecur using a smartphone
Purpose of processing:
Control devices compatible with BlueSecur, including the option to share keys with friends and acquaintances via SMS, e-mail and messenger services. The app also allows users to purchase
additional keys via their respective app store (Apple, Google) and (optionally) back them up on a central server.
Type of collection
Collection of personal data from the relevant person (Article 13 GDPR
Information on the data controller and proxy
Data controller contact information:
Hörmann KG Antriebstechnik
Data protection officer contact data
Data protection officer:
Hörmann KG Antriebstechnik
Availability via e-mail:
Legislative basis for processing
Consent of relevant person (Article 6 Paragraph 1a GDPR
Fulfillment of a contract/carrying out of pre-contractual measures (Article 6 Paragraph 1b GDPR
Information on data transfer
Recipients/categories of recipients of personal data
The data are processed exclusively by the data controller and commissioned service providers (system hosting, IT support).
Data transfer to third countries
No data will be transferred to third countries or international organisations
Information on the personal data to be processed
The following categories of personal data are processed for the named purpose:
User name (e-mail address), ID of the BlueSecur receiver, custom assigned names for BlueSecur receivers and relays in use (e.g. door), number of purchased and distributed keys, IP address
Duration of storage of personal data (if it is not possible to specify a storage duration, the criteria for determining the duration are named here):
When forwarding keys, they are temporarily stored until retrieved. If the key is not retrieved within 24 hours, it is deleted.
If the administrator uses the optional data backup function, the keys are stored until the administrator deletes them.
Rights of data subjects
We would like to point out that data subjects whose data are processed by the data controller have the following rights:
- You can request information on all processing of your personal data. This includes the purpose of processing, the categories of processed data, the recipients of this data, the duration of storage, the origin of the data (provided they were collected by a third party) as well as information on automatic decision-making (Article 15 GDPR).
- You can request amendments to incorrect data (Article 16 GDPR)
- You can request data to be deleted, especially if they have been processed unlawfully, or they are no longer required for the purpose for which they were originally collected (Artikel 17 DS-GVO)
- You can request restrictions to processing, especially if there are doubts as to the accuracy of the data (Article 18 GDPR)
- You have the right to request a copy of your data (Article 20 GDPR)
- You can object against processing provided the data are to be used for purposes of direct advertisement, processing took place based on your consent or for reasons resulting from your particular situation (Article 21 GDPR)
- If you believe that your rights have been violated in the processing of your data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible data protection supervisory authority.